Monday, February 23, 2009

You Found Me

So, today was just another monotonous day. Wake up, take a shower, go to school, baseball... you know the drill. But tonight was different. God always has those funny ways of speaking to you and here is mine. Tonight as I sit alone in the office, as I listen to "You Found Me" by The Fray, it hits me... no matter where you're at... God is with you. I know you're probably thinking, "wow Hunter, you just now realized this?"... No. I've known this for a long time... but tonigh is different. It doesn't matter if your in your darkest hour or in your brightest moment... God is with us. And it's so funny because we talked about this is sunday school. God does things on HIS time, NOT ours. these words from the song ring out to me: "just a little late... you found me, you found me.." You see, we might think God arrives to us "just a little late", but in all reality, He's doing things His way. He's always there, He's just waiting to see how you react to the situations around you. But hey, that's just my opinion. God never arrives just a little late because..... HIS TIMING IS PERFECT! No matter what we think or say or do, God's gonna do things His way. So, i guess you're probably wondering what i got out of all this. Well, He's telling me to stop being selfish, because quite frankly, God doesn't need me... or you..... HE WANTS US! All we have to do is stop being lazy (i'm guilty as charged) and start doing things His way, things will be great because they're on His time and not ours. So that's just my thoughts all mixed in as one big, ginormous mess. Hope you get what i'm saying.

1 comment:

  1. feel better?
    i'm glad you got that out. awesome blog hunt

    ReplyDelete