Tuesday, February 3, 2009

venting... and boy do i love it :)

1. your an amazing person. even though we have had our ups and downs, you and I still spill our guts out to each other during long truck rides around town. Your my friend and i love you

2. Having sessions is great! your a great friend and mentor and i appreciate the fact that you actually like keeping me out of trouble.

3. Your arrogant, big-headed and it ticks me off! I'm still struggling with telling you this but its a work in progress. Your still MY best friend

4. You have a way with words my friend. You do lie quite a bit but your getting better even though you do have a tendency to get sucked up under certain people. i love you dude

5. Your two faced and it pisses me off quite a bit. You need to stand up for what you believe in and not give a rip what your best friends think. i wish you would come to church more often but i can't make you.

6. the guy always knows how to make a person laugh. Your the funniest and the most outspoken person i know and your just about as tall as me which is a feat itself

7. i will never ever tell you anything again. everything that i have told you, you go and tell someone its about and even stuff i have not told you you still tell people about my business. its getting old... seriously

8. Even though i have not known you that long, i still consider you a good friend. your always a good person to talk to even while your at work! you are a wonderful girl and a follower of Chirst and you show it through your great listening skills.

9. Boo on you for going 6 hours away for school!!! i miss our in depth conversations and the late nights haning out doing stupid stuff.

2 comments:

  1. i'm thankful that i have you to spill my guts to! you are an amazing friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I wonder if I have one :) I'm glad you finally caved. Lauren and I are taking full credit...

    ReplyDelete